Monday, April 04, 2005

There's a-doins a-transpirin

Things might be in motion. Just got off the phone with Steve (I know too many Steves, so from now on he will be known as Barrel), and we're going to sit down and hammer out the webpage wording tomorrow. After that, or possibly before that, we're hitting up Staples to get the flyers and business cards printed. I designed the cards and had a good deal of input into the flyer, so I'm finally going to get the chance to see something I worked on go into actual use.

The cards are really cool too, sleek black with white writing and a nifty logo. They'll defintely stand out, and they look badass while doing it. Maybe I'll make one for myself and hand it out to people, or possibly make one for this site. Not sure why a blog needs a business card, but maybe I can whore myself out as a substitute blogger.

I'm scheduled to do a guest spot on Kevin G.'s blog next week, so that's a start.

Now if I could only apply this enthusiasm to getting a real job, or starting up my own business. I have lots of good ideas, but none of them are immediately profitable. Perhaps I can get my foot in the door of an R&D firm, someday.

Guess that'll be the dream, for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home