Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Sickness is energy

I'm sick. I feel terrible, my nose is running like a faucet, and I keep coughing painfully. I constantly feel like I'm about to fall asleep, and my concentration is shot.

That said, I've done more today than I normally do in an entire week. I did the dishes, washed the bathtub, got my hair cut, and walked back from that via Tim Hortons where I finally bought a new can of coffee. If I was feeling better, I don't think I would have done any of that.

While pondering that mystery, I changed my ringtone. It used to be some catchy song about Toronto, and now it's the theme from Astro Boy.

Insert large smiley face here.

Also catchy, and I know I'll probably be the only one who has it. Or who will know what it is. It's fairly good as ringtones go, and the tune is hopefully recognizable.

This is the first time I've changed my ringtone since August, and it probably won't matter because I tend to keep my phone on vibrate anyway. Regardless, it's Astro Boy!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home