Thursday, April 21, 2005

Sudden realizations

I was making a bagel for breakfast when I suddenly noticed something. I eat a lot of jam. I put it on bagels, I make sandwiches with it, and I sometimes make peanut butter and jam burritos, and I always use a good amount of it. I bought the current jar 2 weeks ago, and it's half gone. That's a lot of jam to go through in 2 weeks.

Another thing I've noticed is that it actually feels weird to not have to move at the end of the month. For the past 4 years I've moved out of wherever I was living at the end of April, and now that I have a more or less permanent home, it feels strange to not have to move.

I need to get better curtains. My room is oppressively hot right now, and I can hardly stand it. Stupid sun.

2 Comments:

At 11:12 p.m., Blogger Big Heavy said...

we can't live without the sun. so take it back.

 
At 10:46 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, you thought you wouldn't be moving, eh????? MUAHAHAH

 

Post a Comment

<< Home