Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Stuff to do

I need to write up a cover letter and then get down to Staples to fax it, among other job-related things, but instead I'm sitting in my room slowly sweating to death. I'm bordering on being too hot to care.

I sent an email to the coordinator of Algonquin College's technical writing course, asking if my degree was good enough to be accepted into the program (it's a graduate certificate program), but so far I haven't gotten an answer. I'd like to somehow be able to make a living off writing, and I know I haven't really been consistent enough to consider it so far. I figure if I have a reason beyond "I feel like writing this", I'll find some motivation to actually finish a project.

Who knows, maybe I'll get around to dusting off some of the things I've stopped working on. I have an alien invasion that needs to be concluded, and I really should write down some of those scenes that pop into my head when I'm nowhere near my computer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home