Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Heat season is officially over

I just pulled out my air conditioner. After two previous attempts saw the temperature skyrocket as I was defrosting the innards (you have to run the fan for 24 hours to clear out all the condensation on the inside), I finally got a run of cold, miserable days during which there was no possible way the temperature could climb.

So here I sit, in a quiet room for the first time in a while. It hasn't started to get hot yet (as I assumed it would, instantly), but I have the window open a crack just for that very purpose.

Homecoming is this weekend, and I'm going. I wasn't going to, but I decided rather randomly that I would, and then found out that Kevin, Wonnacott, Boehmer, and I will be sharing Kevin's apartment. Oh man. It's gonna be a Bands room all over again. Luckily we've got two walls between us and Kev's snoring. What we would have given to have that back in the day...

We would have possibly given Boehmer a punch in the spine, but we're kind of dicks that way.

Haven't decided if I'm going to get ridiculous at the Ports on Saturday. Might make a judgement call. Depends on what other people are doing, I suppose. It might wind up being a repeat of 3rd and 4th years, where I get plastered, Boehmer has 2 beers, and then we walk home together. Difference is, instead of me going home to pass out and him going to rez to be responsible, we'll only have Kev's place to go to. And possibly play Guitar Hero.

I will then proceed to rock Freebird on medium.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home