Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Blogging at work

I probably shouldn't be doing this.

Anyway, all my coworkers have mysteriously disappeared. I know they're all here today, but none of them are in their cubicles. I got up to go to the bathroom, and when I got back I was all alone.

I hope I didn't miss a meeting. There's nothing on my calendar, but sometimes my boss calls impromptu meetings. If he did call one, I'm sure someone will come grab me.

Unless they're all at a meeting for a feature I'm not involved with. I hope that's it and I'm not missing something important, because that would be embarrasing.

I have no idea how to spell embarrasing, and I think that's wrong. Oh well.

2 Comments:

At 3:28 p.m., Blogger -Matt said...

embarrassing

 
At 11:15 a.m., Blogger Kevin said...

UPDATE YO BLOG

 

Post a Comment

<< Home