Saturday, May 27, 2006

2 weeks later

Here we are, 2 weeks since I made my last post, and a month in to my placement. for those of you keeping score at home, that's half of my work term finished.

Big stuff happening, but it's much too late at night to detail it all. Besides the fact I've been up since 6 this morning and worked a full day, I got a new mouse. My old one was starting to wear out, so I used my Future Shop gift card and bought an extravagently-overpriced mouse.

It has a bunch of buttons, but not so many that they overwhelm me. It has adjustable sensitivity built right into it, and I've spent part of the night just making my cursor go faster and slower. And, last but not least, it has a removable tray in the bottom that lets me change how heavy it is. I loaded in all the heaviest weights it came with, and it's like moving a small brick. I love it, absolutely love it.

The packaging claims it's a gaming mouse, and with the variable sensitvity I can believe it. Bump it up for moving and twichy action, push it down for sniping or accurate shooting. I have to track down a copy of Counter-Strike or Call of Duty or something and start practicing.

If you live near me and can help me out, then by all means help me out.

1 Comments:

At 8:43 a.m., Blogger Jameso said...

I had a weird dream where you crashed a party here in England. But everyone here knew you, so it was cool. Why are you haunting my dreams? Also, the security code here is like 'icyou'. Creepy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home