Monday, April 10, 2006

No updates

Oblivion has taken over my life, and now I'm scrambling to get assignments done. I fear I'm only scrambling to do them so I can play more Oblivion. Best vicious cycle ever.

Level 28 Nord Crusader now, master of Blade and Heavy armour, soon to be a master of Blunt as well. I have full Daedric gear and as soon as I find some more grand soul gems I can get the rest of it enchanted with good stuff.

The other night I snuck up on a sheep and punched it in the ass, killing it instantly. The power!

1 Comments:

At 7:44 p.m., Blogger Jameso said...

I was getting worried about you there for a while, doing work when you weren't sure you had to, and growing allegedly attractive facial hair. I was sure you were on the verge of renouncing petty glass-theft. But you've returned to your sheep-ass-punching ways, so good on ya.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home