Tuesday, March 21, 2006

New acquisitions

I bought a beard trimmer.

Ordinarily I'd have a bunch of pictures of it, but I didn't feel like taking any. It's a Conair rechargeable something or other, with a bunch of attachments that will let me trim this bushy thing on my face into something I can be proud to walk around with.

Well, it's not that bad. It's just getting a little shaggy, and there's no way I'm going to the barber every time I need it trimmed up.

For those of you who don't know: I have a beard. I started growing it in Novemeber, and here it is 5 months later, still attached. Some people might remember my previous misguided attempts at facial hair, but this time I avoided the pitfalls.

In the past, I trimmed it up into a goatee. That was a bad idea, and I've scrapped it. It's a full beard, from sideburn to sideburn. Again, no pictures because I don't feel like taking any, but that might change in the near future.

In other news, I'm now 1/5 on Roll up the Rim to Win. While drinking those failing cups I started writing down ideas for a story. Perhaps a short story, perhaps a novel, I haven't decided yet. Most of the ideas have been swirling around my head for a while now, and they're part of an attempt to answer a simple question: What happens when a wizard retires?

Stay tuned, you might find out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home