Thursday, February 09, 2006

Approaching the quarter century

Another week, another blog post. I really should get more diligent about this thing.

Anyway, my birthday is on Saturday. Hooray. I'm turning 25, so I'll be a full quarter century old. I'm sure some people will scoff at that number, but it's a big deal to me. Kinda. Well, not really.

It seems like it should be a major event, but really I just can't get excited about it. Anyone expecting a long well-thought-out essay about the meaning of life and how our time is fleeting is going to be disappointed, I guess.

I share a birthday with Burt Reynolds, which automatically makes me awesome.

1 Comments:

At 8:32 p.m., Blogger Kevin said...

man, that means I ALMOST share a birthday with Burt Reynolds. Kickass!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home