Wednesday, January 11, 2006

So, Xbox anyone?

My Xbox Live account renewed itself. I didn't have the time or will to wade through Microsoft's voice menu system, so I just let them ding me another $100.

So, I'm going to possibly use it. I need some suggestions for games, though.

First off, I can't play first-person shooters on a console. I simply can't use a controller to play them, it's physically impossible for me. Anyone who claims the controller is superior to the keyboard/mouse combo is a raving lunatic and will be ignored until the sun explodes. Then we'll play Halo and I'll get my ass kicked because I can't use the controller. Then the exploding sun will consume us. Then I'll get back on topic.

Aside from FPS games, I like many types of games, but again, I have no idea what to play online. I wonder if the Atari Anthology has Live support. I feel like some Combat with a stranger.

Or maybe I'll just download Splinter Cell missions. Who knows.

2 Comments:

At 10:14 p.m., Blogger Kevin said...

too bad you can't play games cross-system. like, play me at Counterstrike or something like that while I'm at my pc.

 
At 3:39 a.m., Blogger Scotty said...

Yeah, CS is a first-person, so I'd be playing it on my computer. Because the sun hasn't exploded yet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home