Friday, January 27, 2006

Two weeks

Wow, what happened to my ambition? I honestly didn't realize that I wasn't writing anything here, and although I'm not sure how many people I've now permanently alienated, I'm back. And there was much rejoicing.

A lot's happened over the past little while, most of it completely unimportant. There was a preview of Guild Wars: Factions, the upcoming expansion, and this one was to test the new classes in PvP. I made a temporary account (didn't want to delete a character) and made myself a ritualist, who was awesome. I played mine as a spirit summoner, and had 2 to do damage, 1 to strip enchantments, 1 to knock people down, and a last one to make knockdowns last longer. rounding out my skill bar was a skill to destroy a spirit (that did a lot of damage and caused blindness for 10 seconds), an enchantment that gave me health and energy whenever I conjured a spirit, and a nifty resurrection skill with quite possibly the coolest name ever, Flesh Of My Flesh. It resurrected an ally with half of your current health, which I guess is where the name came from. Better than most monk resurrection skills, and it casted faster than theirs do.

School's been going on too, but most of my assignments are due in class, so I have very little homework. I have to write documentation for a mechanical engineering project later in the semester, but my partner and I can't get started on that until the engineers actually finalize things. They're getting there, so we can probably start drawing up plans soon. Hooray.

Speaking of school, our one class on Monday got moved to Wednesday, which means I have Mondays and fridays off. Yup, 4-day weekend every week. You can guess how pleased I am about that. (hint: very)

I have to do a mini tutorial on something in Dreamweaver, but I have no idea what to talk about. I was considering talking about web-safe colour like I did for my research project, but I think it would be redundent. You have to go out of your way to tell Dreamweaver to not work with web-safe colours, so pretty much everyone in the class will likely never take that extra step.

Hm, maybe I could talk about making Blogger templates. Maybe shake up this site a little in the process.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home