Friday, March 10, 2006

Great

Ontario's college teachers are on strike. Thus, I have an extended break, which I've spent mostly sleeping and playing video games, and not blogging. As you might have noticed.

Anyway, in the past week I've completed editing a technical report, reinstalled Diablo 2, and finished capturing all the necromancer and ranger elite skills in Guild Wars. Next up, warrior and monk, followed (eventually) by mesmer and elementalist. My goal is to have them all before Guild Wars: Factions is released, because then I'll have two new character classes to find skills for.

Luckily the release date is still at least a month away, so I have lots of time. Might even be two months, I can't remember if they've announced a date or not. There's a beta preview starting on March 24th, and I recommend everybody participate. Go to the Guild Wars website for more information, if you're curious.

I spent today cleaning the crap off my desk. I haven't done this for at least 5 months, and there was an impressive pile of stuff on it. Luckily I could just throw a lot of it out, but there's a lot of financial and tax information that I have to save, and some school-related stuff that I have no idea what to do with. I guess I could file it somewhere, but that just delays the inevitable. Still, I don't want to throw it out because I worked hard on a lot of it.

I'll figure something out.

On a happy note, I'm 1/3 on Roll up the Rim to Win (the real most wonderful time of the year). My prize was a coffee, which is my favourite thing to win. I usually don't get doughnuts or cookies, so when I win one of those I feel obligated to get one (or several). By winning coffee, I get something I'd normally be spending money on for free.

I intended to go get another coffee today and see if I could get back to .500, but the weather was kind of miserable and I caught a case of laziness. Maybe tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home