Sunday, April 23, 2006

Alright

I now have everything written for the user manual. It's all pending review by the engineers for technical accuracy, and there's a section I need to discuss with them (and I can't write it until I do so), but otherwise I have a good chunk of my part of this project finished.

I figured my partner and I would set up a layout and whatnot together, seeing how it's a pain to send information back and forth and we'd both have to make our own copies of the master pages and whatnot. Just easier to do that at the same time, and merge our parts of the documentation at the same time. I'll have to see if he agrees with me, but I can't see any argument against it.

Well, aside from the fact that we'd probably have to do it in the lab. That's a good argument against. Just shot a hole in my own argument, dammit.

Oblivion has been sparse lately. I've only played a few times this week, but it was enough time to quickly rise through the ranks of the Mages Guild, after doing a whole bunch of quests out of the Arcane University. I'm now ranked a Warlock, but I haven't gotten any new robes since I became a Conjurer. What's the point of getting promoted if you can't get nifty stuff to show it?

And furthermore, why can't you wear a robe over armour? I like to wear the robe for official guild business, but putting it on replaces my armour. I spent a long time raising my armour skill to the master level so its weight doesn't affect me at all, and having to take it off to put on a loose-fitting robe is an unnecessary pain in the arse.

Oh well. Maybe there's a mod for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home