Monday, April 17, 2006

Lookee there

A picture of me, in full Glasses and Beard Brigade regalia. Which is, to say, glasses and a beard. Shocking.

Added a new "about me" blurb, and I think it's true. Every time I see a picture of myself, I cringe just a bit. I'm not photogenic, at all. I'm like Bigfoot, but in focus.

The website is almost done, just a few more pages to do up. I'm glad my goal was to keep the pages short, because they are. At the same time, they're concise. I think the hardest part of this assignment is going to be my rhetorical description of the site. That is, answering a simple question, "why does this exist?"

Not a simple answer, I think. Is a photojournal of buildings at night a virtual tour for vampires? A map for insomniacs? A challenge to night photographers? I'd better come up with something before tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home