Thursday, October 14, 2004

I need a hobby

Sitting around all day looking for jobs and drinking coffee is getting on my nerves. I need some other way to pass my time. Granted I don't spend the entire day jobhunting, I do spend a good part of it doing that. Other times I either chat on msn or read Fark. Point is, I feel like I'm wasting my life.

Every time I start doing something, I feel like I should be doing something else, so I stop and wind up doing nothing. Maybe I don't need a hobby, just some way to stick to a task that isn't essential.

Thanks to a strike, one of my sources of jobs is unavailable. The government's job bank is maintained by whatever union is on strike (I'm not sure which one, because there are 3 government unions with similar names, and one of them is on strike, and one of the others might be doing a sympathy strike, or something). So until they resolve it, I'm left with the regular job sites (which haven't gotten me anywhere) and the classifieds.

I hate complaining about life, but it seems to be all I have to talk about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home