Monday, January 03, 2005

This year doesn't look so new to me

It's been a slow start to this year. I sepnt New Year's Eve watching Return of the King, and then had dinner at my Grandma's house on the 1st. After that I spent an entire day eating cookies (so it seemed).

And today I did laundry. I can barely keep up with myself.

While playing Scrabble with Greg last night, he got 5 bingos in 2 games. A bingo, for the uninitiated, is when you use all of your letters in one turn, giving you a 50 point bonus. The first 2 came at the end of one game, so I didn't get too upset with it. Then in the next game, he got 3 in a row. 3 turns, 3 bingos, giving him an over 200 point lead. I resigned the game (knowing it was hopeless) and later I found out he had another one ready to go.

So I'm a little wary of Scrabble now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home