Tuesday, December 21, 2004

What I did today

My brother brought home a box of keyboards for me to test out, to see if they worked. They all did, and I liked one so much I think I'm going to try to keep it. It's an old Compaq, and it must weigh at least 6 pounds. It's heavy and nice to type on. I already wrote a bit on it, finally getting started on writing down a few of my ideas. If I get something decent together I'll post an excerpt of it on here, but don't hold your breath.

I'm also sketching some ideas for what might someday become a comic strip. Currently my art supplies include a small notebook and some pens. Thankfully those suit me just fine, so possibly sometime in the future I'll have something resembling a creative output.

People don't mind reading comics on lined paper, do they? :P

In the bottom of the box of keyboards was a small metal rod, so I now have it mounted on top of my second monitr as a miniature Festivus pole. I don't know if it's made of aluminum or not, but I'm willing to deviate from tradition a little bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home