Saturday, March 12, 2005

Blah

I meant to get out and do some jobhunt-related stuff the past few days, but I never got around to it. I've been feeling a little under the weather, but it doesn't feel like I'm sick. It's like my brain thinks I'm sick, so it shuts down and wants me to stay in bed all day.

This morning nothing could wake me up. I drank a pot of coffee, nothing. I took a shower, nothing. I watched some Futurama, nothing. I spent most of the day staring into space and washing dishes.

And yet, I was somehow ambitious enough to make a salad to go with dinner. I haven't made a salad in 4 months. I'm hoping that's a sign of change, and tomorrow I'll be good to go again. I can't do job stuff tomorrow, but I can at least stop feeling like my head's stuffed with sponges. Hopefully.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home