Wednesday, April 06, 2005

I made a blogness card

It's like a business card, but for blogs. It's got a nifty logo and everything.

What do you write on a card designed to tell people you have a blog? Right now mine looks like it's half an advertisement for a web design/programming house that doesn't actually exist, half a description of what it is I do here. My dilemma: do I try to make this a business, or do I keep it all light-hearted and fun?

I'm leaning towards the fun, but I like the idea of a company named Qv7. Sounds all futuristic and cool. Maybe.

I showed Barrel one of my ideas, and he thinks it could really catch on. I'm just not really sure how I'm going to make it work. When I do, I might get a business license and make this funny little muddle of ideas into something.

Until then, I'll keep dreaming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home