Thursday, May 05, 2005

On the mend?

This morning I woke up and blew my nose for 5 minutes. It was unending, which I took as a good sign. If there's that much coming out, the illness must have been purged. Just in time for the weekend too.

There's a career fair at Cognos on Saturday, and if any of my loyal Ottawa readers want to go with me, I'd appreciate the company. If you don't, then I'll be fine on my own. I'm always fine on my own...

On a happy note, I'm much less cranky today.

Last night in Guild Wars I got to two new areas and got nowhere on the quest I've been stuck on the past few nights. A quick series of death convinced me to rethink my smiter, so I'm back to being a regular paladin. I live longer, not surprisingly. I do miss the ability to call down the fury of heaven, so I'll put it back when we get to the part of the game where we'll be fighting the undead. Smiting does double damage to them, so it'll be good.

Back to stuff everyone cares about, um, well. Hm. That's a tough one.

That's all for now. Random Wiki Extravaganza might return next week, I haven't decided yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home