Monday, August 22, 2005

So much pizza

I've eaten pizza 3 straight nights. The first 2 were because Steve lives really close to a Pizza Pizza, and they have a nice cheap walk-in special. On Friday night I got a large pepperoni for 10 bucks, and then sold 2 slices to some lazy friends for 2 bucks each. On Saturday I got a medium peperoni for 8 bucks (I wasn't as hungry, and I didn't need to save any for the morning). All told, I got 2 pizzas for 14 dollars after making the money back on the first one, and that'a s tough deal to beat.

Today I got groceries and bought the pizza I always do. I refer to it as Operation Good Pizza, and if they have any in stock then it's a success. Today, Operation Good Pizza was in full effect, and so I had pizza again.

I have no idea what to make tomorrow, but I can guarantee it's not going to be pizza.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home