Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Beginning of the end?

I'm playing Yahoo pool with my brother, and occasionally the cue will release early. To shoot you drag the cue with the right mouse button.

I've noticed in Opera my mouse gestures sometimes don't work properly, and they're done by holding the right mouse button.

Sometimes in Guild Wars I have trouble moving the camera. Take a guess what button you hold to move it.

I think my mouse is starting to go. I'm pretty sure you can't just replace one button, so because the right one is going, I'm going to have to replace the entire thing. I'm not sure I can really afford a new mouse right now, but I might need one.

I've had this mouse for several years now. It's served me well, and I'm going to miss it if I have to get a new one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home