Monday, August 01, 2005

Duplicate Heroes

Greg, Kevin, and I are currently in a group chat, where we designed a new superhero, the amazing Pickleman. With the power to squirt brine from his eyes and make anyone it hits sick, he would be a formidable asset to the side of Good. His nemesis, the oppositely-tasting Sugardaddy and his spoiled whore minions.

As Greg put it:
[01:23 AM] greg: sugardaddy and the spoiiled whores vs. pickleman and his gastroitestinal eruption inducing brine

Unfortunately there already exists a PickleMan, as seen here. I'm not the type to dabble with copyright infringement, so the idea has passed on. I think.

I think I may have convinced both Greg and Kevin to start updating their blogs again. If so, I welcome them back to the land of internet writing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home