Saturday, July 30, 2005

Take the redeye

Both my eyes are bloodshot, and are on their way to having the whites turn completely red. I need to get more sleep, obviously, but it's kinda cool having red eyes.

Occasionally I'll feel something in the eye twinge a bit, and I know that's another blood vessel popping up to the surface. It feels weird, but doesn't hurt too much. Normally anything happening with my eyes creeps me out, but this isn't so bad.

And just as I typed that I actually thought about the fact that these are things that carry blood through my eyes. I'm all twitchy now, so I have to stop typing.

Blood makes me squeamish, and anything involving eyes just freaks me out, so combining them in one thought was a really really bad idea.

Gaaaaah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home