Sunday, August 14, 2005

New blogs on the horizon?

Kevin and I are discussing the possibility of setting up a team blog. No real reason, it just came about while he was asking for some help fixing his layout. He invited me to his, but couldn't give me power to change the layout. I asked if I could make a post, and he said no, but pondered making a team thing for us, and possibly Greg, and maybe other people someday.

If we do this, I want a say in either the name or the layout. Not both, because that defeats the "team" aspect, but I at least want to be consulted. And possibly insulted, which will no doubt happen regardless.

If (or when) it happens, I'll link it here so all my regular readers (aka Steve) will be able to read what happens when the 3 of us put our heads together.

1 Comments:

At 11:09 p.m., Blogger Kevin said...

I think we've created a MONSTER!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home