Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Crisis averted

I suddenly became a genius and decided on all the stuff I had to do. Go me.

Two updates on my search for the reason why Tim Hortons inspires me. I tried some social experiments to see if it was just coffee that got me going, so I bought a coffee at the cafe in the tech building and found myself with absolutely no motivation. Whether this was the setting or because I was with people is as yet unknown.

Today I went to Tim Hortons and got my notebook out before I had any inspiration, and I managed to write a bit about my thoughts at the time, and started jotting down some details for a story. I've had these ideas bouncing around in my head for a while, and I'd like to maybe do it in comic form, but I have yet to start practicing my drawing. Maybe I need to find another place to inspire that to happen.

2 Comments:

At 10:15 a.m., Blogger Unknown said...

I know this sounds gross, but the toilet had been a great source of inspiration for a lot of people. Don't discount it yet!

~D

 
At 4:32 p.m., Blogger Scotty said...

Usually if I'm on a toilet I'm otherwise occupied, but thanks for the suggestion :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home