Monday, September 19, 2005

Sidebar fever

I changed some stuff on the sidebar. I hadn't updated the Posts People Like section in forever, and I'm not sure it was doing anything bu taking up space, so it's been removed. If there's a public outcry I'll bring it back.

In other news, I added Jordan's blog to the links section. We were friends in first year, then sort of drifted apart. He emailed me the other day and told me he had a blog, and found mine while looking through random ones. Like a bolt out of the blue.

In one last bit of news, I finally got around to removing Mark's blog from the sidebar. He hadn't updated in a year and his domain expired a while back, so it was long overdue.

I think that's everything I did over there. Nothing new has been going on in my life, so this post is purely administrative.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home