Thursday, October 06, 2005

Hockey makes me happy

Senators 3 - Maple Leafs 2

Sure it was a shootout win, which I admit is kind of weak, but it's still a win. Matt can commence trying to convince me that the winning team is inferior, but I'll pull an old football trick and just say "Scoreboard".

Besides, it wouldn't have gone to a shootout if the goal judge had seen the puck cross the line before Belfour swatted it out in the first period. The TSN guys calling the game all agreed it should have been a goal, and I'll trust some of them before I'll trust most other people. Except if it's Pierre McGuire, that guy's a douchebag.

Sundin getting hit in the eye with the puck was one of the most wince-inducing things I've seen on TV, and I don't even like the guy. I hope he's back in the lineup before too long, because that's a bad way to get injured. Really any way is a bad way to get injured, but damn. I won't even gloat about it, even though I probably could.

Enough about hockey for now, except to add that Luongo got me a shutout in my hockey pool. Awww yeah.

School is still going on. I found a topic for my big description assignment, and the deadline got pushed back a week. That's a significant relief, even though it's now due the same day as another big assignment. I'll start working on them tomorrow, possibly.

If you're curious, I'll be writing about a little tripod I got with my digital camera. It fits the assignment parameters (actually with four parts, but three of them are the same) and won't be nearly as complicated to divide into sections as my electric razor idea would have been. Also, I like the idea of taking pictures of a tripod, for some bizarre reason.

4 Comments:

At 12:58 a.m., Blogger -Matt said...

I'll just simply say: Playoffs, four years in a ROW.

 
At 1:17 p.m., Blogger Kevin said...

SCOOOORREBOARRRDDD!!!

 
At 6:43 p.m., Blogger Unknown said...

SCOREBOARD!!!

 
At 7:22 p.m., Blogger Scotty said...

SCOREBOARD!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home