Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Things are falling into place

Homecoming is this coming weekend, and my preparations are coming along nicely. My train leaves at quarter to 1, and I'll be in Kingston around 2:30. That works out nicely because Kevin is done class at 2:30, so I won't need to sit around with my luggage waiting for him. I'm sleeping on his floor, which is why I'd need to wait for him.

Activities are already starting to come together. There's the Bands centennial party on Friday night, and after that there's a kegger at Mosie's place that resumes in the morning (presumably with pancakes added), and then the football game and the Ports. I'm going to try to buy less drinks for people this year, last year I ran low on money and had to budget myself earlier than I should have. I figure Saturday night will be spent in ways that I won't remember.

My train back to Ottawa leaves around 5:30, so I'll be depending on someone to get me out the door and onto a bus sometime before then. Hopefully I'l be able to do it myself, but I'm no good at predicting hangovers.

That said, there's still a few problems. I just now got my speech therapy appointment rescheduled, so that's one thing off my list, but there's a major one looming. The train station is at the end of the line for the 95, the busiest bus in the city. I've never seen one that wasn't completely packed, and I avoid them just because of that fact.

I'm going to be riding the 95 in the middle of the day with luggage. Everybody is going to hate me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home