Sunday, October 16, 2005

Relief

The information plan template is finished. I figured out some nifty field stuff and set it up for duplex printing with page numbers on the outside and section breaks in all the right places. It looks remarkably slick, I must say.

Now I just need to figure out how my printer feeds the paper so I can print it properly.

After getting that done and going to my grandma's for dinner, I took the rest of the night off. I played some Guild Wars (for the first time in weeks, I think) and really took some time to relax. I think I could have spent more time on the technical description, but then I'd get stressed out about it, and I think I'm in the phase of the assignment where I need to be calm. I'm editing and revising, and I don't want to do that while thinking about too much other stuff.

Tomorrow I'll finish that. I hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home