Thursday, January 20, 2005

Sleep is for the weak

I've been staying up way too late the past couple nights. I've gone to bed around 4:30 all but Tuesday night, and I sleep til 10:30-11:00. I'd like to have a better schedule, but I just have no motivation to do it.

I've been writing a bit. I have a bit of science fiction going, but I still don't have a plot for it. I might abandon it, because fitting a plot into what's currently a character piece might not work. I have a good idea for another story, also science fiction (but less science than fiction this time) that has a good plot, so I just need to get started writing it. Maybe tomorrow.

I'm trying to think of a way to adapt my comic book idea into a regular book, but I just can't. I've pictured it with art, and now I can't unpicture it. Some day I'll learn to draw, once all my other problems are solved.

I looked into going to grad school at Carleton, but I couldn't find anything about specific areas they'll let you study in. I was hoping for a human/computer interaction program, but if they have one they're keeping it secret.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home