Monday, February 14, 2005

More complaining about OC Transpo

More specifically, about route 176, which runs down Merivale. Most stops have a nice little sign telling you when the bus should be there. In fact, just about every stop except the ones along 176 have those signs.

If you can't have a sign up, run a bus more than twice an hour. Or once an hour, or once a day, which it always feels like when waiting for that one. I probably could have walked home before the bus showed up.

I have no problem with other routes, just 176 pisses me off for no good reason.

In other news, I accomplished all my goals for today except getting in touch with my recruiter. If the bus hadn't been so slow, I could have done that one too. Damn you 176, for making me lose my 100% day.

Cooking a roast in the crock pot, and man does it smell good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home