Monday, February 14, 2005

Oddly enough

I have nothing to say abput Valentine's Day. None of the normal complaining about Hallmark holidays, none of the lamentations of my love life, not even anything about ugly store displays. The big V just doesn't seem to exist for me this year.

I can't say I miss it, either.

No, this year is all about early Easter. Loblaws near my house is selling chocolate bunnies for 2 bucks a pop, and I'm considering stocking up on them. I bought one on Saturday, and it's nearly gone. Figure if I'm feeling like it I'll grab another one on my way back from the bank tomorrow.

It just occured to me that those might be last year's extras. But I don't care. If year-old chocolate tastes that good, then every chocolate should be aged for a year.

Got a full day on my plate for tomorrow. I have to get out to the bank, pick up a copy of Guild Wars, do a bunch of housework, and hopefully find time to do some writing. I keep getting new ideas to replace ones I already have, and as a result nothing gets done.

Oh yeah, and talk to my recruiter to see if she's gotten word of any jobs for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home