Thursday, March 24, 2005

Oh that crazy Blogger profile

I decided to really look at my profile, and according to it I haven't made a post since October. Also, I've only made 12 posts in total. I don't know where to begin explaining what's wrong with that.

If I change my details, it updates those just fine, so why can't it update my stats?

I was supposed to meet Steven and go to a job fair downtown, but after waiting where we agreed to meet for an hour with no sign of him, I gave up. Somebody called my cell, but I think I was in the elevator and didn't have any reception, so I missed it. If that was you, Steve, sorry for missing the call, and where the hell were you?

I probably could have gone to the job fair by myself, but I was going into it blind. I don't like jumping into unknown situations solo, it makes me uncomfortable. Hopefully I didn't make a mistake in not going.

Speaking of not going, no word from the recruiter. Tomorrow I'm just going to go to the office and wait there until she does something for me.

2 Comments:

At 6:26 p.m., Blogger kgray said...

Tomorrow is Good Friday and everything is closed -- you may be waiting a while ;)

 
At 8:26 p.m., Blogger Scotty said...

Ah crap. Lousy holidays, always messing up my plans.

Thanks for telling me though, that might have proved embarassing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home