Thursday, March 24, 2005

Taking steps

I called the recruiter directly, got her voice mail. The ball's in her court now. I really hope she doesn't drop it.

While we're on a basketball theme, my March Madness bracket is doing surprisingly well, considering I picked it more or less randomly. So far most of the upsets I predicted have happened, and I really hope that keeps going. I'm not doing so well in my pool, but that's gotta change.

Until this year I didn't give a rat's ass about basketball, and especially not about the NCAA tournament. Now I'm somehwat following the tournament, I'm interested in the NBA playoff race, and I actually get some of the basketball jokes my brother tosses out during sportsnetnews.

God I miss hockey. The CHL and AHL just don't fill the need like they should.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home