Thursday, March 17, 2005

More crap to read

I just realized that I've been living in Ottawa for 6 months now. In that half a year I've done nothing with my life. I got reacquainted with some old friends, made a few new friends, started a blog, and played a lot of video games.

I think it's sad that I can sum up 6 months in 4 points.

On the plus side I've lost weight, but that on its own isn't enough to counteract this feeling of spinning my wheels.

But no time to be depressed, it's St. Patrick's Day! That wonderful time of the year where everybody pretends to give a rat's ass about Ireland. People with absolutely no Irish blood in them wearing puffy green shamrock hats, guzzling down green beer and speaking with the wrong accent.

I'm not Irish. I have no Irish blood that I know of. On St. Patrick's Day I do nothing special. I have no reason to. Most likely you don't either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home