Thursday, May 19, 2005

Again with OC Transpo?

No complaining this time. I was on my out to Silver City to pick up Star Wars tickets for Cid, Thaila, and Dan (Mat was supposed to get them but something went wrong and he couldn't), so I jumped on the 86 right outside my place and rode it to Hurdman station, then jumped on the 95 which took me to Blair station at 18 times the speed of light. Nothing too extraordinary in that part of the trip.

After getting the tickets, I wanted for a bus back to Hurdman, and eventually got back. I debated taking the 118 back, because it goes close to my house, but the 86 came first.

I got on and vaguely recognized the driver, then when I sat down it dawned on me: I was on the same bus I had just gotten off. I was even sitting in the same seat.

My mind was thoroughly blown.

I knew it was the same not only from the driver, but the folded newspaper on the other seat was still there, and all the ads along the ceiling were the same, even the missing one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home