Sunday, May 08, 2005

The loosest phlegm in town

The cold is loosening its grip on my poor body. Phlegm can be found rattling around in places it doesn't belong, and it's being expelled as fast as Security can toss it out.

In other words, I'm a disgusting mess. Hopefully I'll be cleaned out by tomorrow.

Still haveing trouble with the lcd monitor. I got the colours set to a good level, but now the driver software doesn't like to load that setting. On startup it stays bright, but if I go into the setup program and change the brightness either way, it instantly gets darker. Same thing when exiting games, bright city.

It's silly because I can set it up to use a profile for fullscreen 3d, and it does that perfectly. I can even set up a hotkey to change that brightness on the fly. Same for video overlay. But, for just regular desktop colour settings, there's no option to do that, and the software completely ignores the settings.

It's the one complaint I have with my new stuff. Nvidia had software that did the desktop colour just fine, so why can't ATI?

If I'm just missing something simple about this, please let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home