Friday, May 20, 2005

And here we are

I saw Episode 3 tonight. Lucas managed to pull off the amount of story he had left to do quite nicely, even if some parts felt a bit rushed. I applaud him.

Overall non-spoiler theme for the movie: Doing the wrong thing for the right reason.

If you've seen it I hope you agree with me.

Also, tonight I played Dance Dance Revolution for the first time ever. Cid and I went head to head, both of us absolute newbies with no real idea of how to do it properly. I beat him, but it wasn't pretty. Still, it was the most fun I had in that arcade, but given the quality of the other games, that's not saying too much.

I would definitely play DDR again.

I would definitely see Episode 3 again.

1 Comments:

At 12:03 p.m., Blogger kgray said...

If you ever need a fix, they have Dance Dance Revolution at the Honest Lawyer in Ottawa. Never tried playing it myself, but it seems quit popular...

--kg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home