Thursday, June 02, 2005

Thwarted!

My brother mentioned that I should make up some t-shirts and posters of some of the random stuff I come up with during the day (no examples because I can't think of one right now), so yesterday I decided to actually do that. I got a copy of Illustrator a while back, and I had actually made one shirt design with it, so I almost know what I'm doing with it.

I opened it up and was presented with nothing but a blank canvas. No tools, no option boxes, just a menu bar and blank space. It seems that nowhere in any of the menus is there a "show tools" option, and because I couldn't select a tool, I couldn't draw anything on the canvas to work with.

I decided to check the help file, and lo and behold it didn't work. I don't remember Illustrator being such a pain, so I guess it either got corrupted or my not-quite-legitimate copy destroyed itself.

Maybe I'll get CorelDraw instead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home