Saturday, May 21, 2005

I need ideas

Last week my brother bought some frozen meatballs. We got other stuff too, but the meatballs are a bit of a problem. I have no idea what to do with them.

What do you serve with meatballs? Do you cook them on their own or as part of something else?

The only times I have ever eaten meatballs in the past are in spaghetti sauce and some meatball dish we have at big meals with my dad's side of the family. I'm not a big fan of spaghetti, and there's no way I'm making a full turkey dinner just to have meatballs.

Help me out. A plate of plain meatballs doesn't appeal to me, but it's all I can think of right now.

1 Comments:

At 3:49 p.m., Blogger -Matt said...

If they're sweedish meatballs, you usually have them with a sauce (like bbq).

They're usually served as an appetizer for when you have company over.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home