Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Updates

In the unimportant audio department, my Winamp equalizer settings got wiped out and I have no idea how I had them set. Everything sounds wrong now, and no amount of fiddling with it can make it good again. I have something mostly decent now, but it's still not right.

In the frustrating beyond belief department, I sent out a bunch of emails to everyone involved with the transcript fiasco. Turns out Queen's never got the request for my transcript and OCAS didn't know there was a problem. My email alerted them to the fact that something had gone amiss, and they sent another request with priority. I'm just waiting to hear back from Algonquin on if things are going to work out.

I guess I should have asked these questions a long time ago instead of hoping things would just work out. Curse my passive nature!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home