Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Time management

I have 3 large assignments due next week, including a fairly major research paper. I ahven't done any research whatsoever, but the other assignments are mostly done. It should be clear sailing to get the research started and some information compiled.

Instead I played Guild Wars for 4 hours and then stayed up til 5. I started a new character (a mesmer/elementalist) and I have plans to build up a skill set I don't currently have (interrupting), so it's going to benefit my gameplay as a whole. Plus I need to unlock skills for both classes, and I couldn't get into the right mindset to play my elementalist. Raw damage doesn't seem to be my play style anymore, I'm shifting into strategy and support roles.

Anyway, I got 5 hours of sleep before the sun baking through the window and the congregation of pigeons on my windowsill woke me up. It's still hot in here, but thankfully the pigeons left.

I figure I'd better finish one assignment in class today and then get the other one done tonight, and then focus on the research until the weekend. Do I have the drive and determination to follow through with this plan? I'd better.

2 Comments:

At 8:46 p.m., Blogger Kevin said...

sadly, I've eaten pigeon before. At least I think it was pigeon. It was called "Pigeonneau Roti" at a wedding in France.

The french will eat pig shit if you cook it right, so I'm gonna guess it was actually pigeon.

 
At 3:14 p.m., Blogger Scotty said...

We also willingly ate Marriot's putrid slop (or at least, some of us did). I'll bet that's at least 30% hog turds.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home