Saturday, November 05, 2005

Okay Blogger, you've made the list

If this text appears, I'm officially pissed off.

I am an Opera user. It's my default browser, and I love it to pieces.

I'm using Internet Explorer right now, and not only does Blogger suddenly give me a lot more options for my post, it'll probably actually post what I'm writing.

See that blank post below this one? That was a fairly detailed account of stuff going on. Right when I hit Publish, the window went blank, and magically nothing got posted.

For over a year now, this site has worked perfectly with Opera. See my previous 200-whatever posts for proof of that. Now, all of a sudden, it doesn't work.

Breaking compatibility with a browser is not a good way to get people to come back to your site. It's been happening more often these days, sites that have worked just fine in the past suddenly one day decide that I'm not worthy to look at them. As a result, I stop going there.

Got any recommendations for blogging services that aren't run by douchebags?

2 Comments:

At 3:56 a.m., Blogger Kevin said...

Use Firefox. It's magnificent.

 
At 10:57 a.m., Blogger -Matt said...

Opera sucks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home