Sunday, October 23, 2005

Splinter Cell is okay again

I beat Pandora Tomorrow earlier. Only took me a few more tries to finally get the stupid terrorists and have enough time to grab the virus. Hooray and so on.

I started Chaos Theory, and I'm already on the 4th mission. I had an idea of what to do from seeing my brother do parts, but now I'm getting into areas where I didn't see what he did, so I can start to figure it out on my own.

They completely changed the way the guns work, and I miss the old-fashioned sniping mode. Now there's a specific attachment for sniping, and I finally got to a mission where I get to use it. Hopefully I remember to, otherwise I'll just be shooting rapid fire while looking through the scope, as I did at the beginning.

They also made the random objects that litter the levels into something you can actually use. In the other games, basically all you could do with an object was throw it to make some distracting sound. In Chaos Theory you can throw them at people's heads to knock them out, or at lights to break them. It really saves on bullets when a light has to be broken rather than switched off or disabled with the electronic jammer thingy, as you can just huck a brick into the light fixture and smash it to pieces.

I call then Nature's Bullets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home