Thursday, October 20, 2005

Staying afloat

I got all my assignments finished and handed in, and all that's left is tomorrow's test. There was no website evaluation this week because apparently only 6 people did the last one, and the prof doesn't want to burden us with more than we already have to do. Especially not with useless crap like those website analyses were.

I tried a maple-flavoured hot chocolate today, after attempting to get regular hot chocolate twice. The machine wasn't working properly and was just pumping out water, so I tried the maple one and got a hot cup of maple-flavoured liquid. I guess I can't really call it hot chocolate since it had no chocolate in it, but nobody will know what a hot maple is. Regardless, it wasn't all that good and I think from now on I'll stick to coffee.

I just wanted a change of pace.

2 Comments:

At 9:32 p.m., Blogger Scotty said...

Nope, one of those things where you hold the button and hot chocolate magically pours out. Like the ones they have at Tim Hortons.

 
At 2:57 p.m., Blogger Kevin said...

still, evil comes in many forms. Be more cautions with the maple-flavoured evil!

they say satan will be the most beautiful person you'll ever meet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home