Friday, November 04, 2005

Annoyances

MSN hasn't been working all day. I can't connect with Trillian, can't connect with MSN. I looked the problem up on the Trillian message board, and apparently it's happened to people in the past, and starts working again before too long. Still annoying though.

Mat called me earlier asking if I'd be up for a poker game. Naturally I said yes, and he said he'd find more people to play and then call me back. He never called me back, so I guess nobody else wanted to play.

School is getting annoying, but I'm working ahead now. I'm getting a major thing out of the way so I can work on other major things, and hopefully I'll get everything done before it overwhelms me. I may need to spend Saturday or Sunday in the lab, but I'll survive. Somehow.

2 Comments:

At 2:30 p.m., Blogger Kevin said...

Greendogger, do you have a reading week this year? if so, when?

 
At 2:07 a.m., Blogger Scotty said...

Hell if I know. I think I get a week in February, but I'll have to look it up somewhere

 

Post a Comment

<< Home