Sunday, October 30, 2005

Stapler crisis

I finally got the assignment done and printed on both sides of the page, and as soona s I stapled it all together I had a major problem. Somehow the stapler pushed ut two staples, and one get stuck beneath the other on one side, but not on the other. The result was one staple through the pages, with another one under part of it but still lodged in the stapler.

My papers were attached quite firmly to the stapler, and I couldn't see the problem until I opened it up and tried to push the stuck staple through. I finally got out, and the two staples dislodged. I had to pry the one through the papers out and restaple them, but I got off pretty easy. I was afraid I'd have to reprint the assignment, or buy a new stapler. Both would have been disastrous.

I have a midterm tomorrow and laundry finishing up soon, and I really should do some dishes sometime. Maybe I'll do half of them and let my brother do the other half tomorrow. Or maybe I'll do them all like I usually do. Or maybe I'll do none of them and deny they even exist. Try out my Jedi mind trick.

1 Comments:

At 6:12 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

You realize that you're Milton from Office Space don't you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home