Monday, November 15, 2004

I kicked Boba Fett's ass

That's right, whupped him good.

I'm playing Jedi academy, and recently completed a level where the only enemy in the entire thing is Boba Fett, and he basically just kicks your ass for a long time. You can fight him off, but sadly can't really beat him until the end. It took me a couple tries, and he blew me up with homing missiles several times, but finally I could honestly claim to have kicked Boba Fett's ass.

Got him with my dual lightsabre fighting style. One's yellow, one's green. I was going to make them both yellow, but I like the effect the two colours give when their glow areas overlap.

Greg and I were discussing lightsabre colours eariler, and I asked if a Jedi's sabre turns red when he turns to the Dark Side, or if he has to build a new one. We never really resolved the issue, but instead figured out that Anakin turns to the Dark Side because Obi-Wan makes a joke about hitting Anakin's mother with his meat sabre.

I haven't been playing much Halo 2 online the past few days, and I don't know why. I'll have to rectify the situation tomorrow. If anyone reads this, my gamertag is SickeningTrout, so add me to your friends lists so you can invite me to games and kick my ass.

About the name. The one I originally wanted wasn't available, and one of the suggested ones was SickeningTrout. After falling off the couch laughing, I knew I had to take that one. It still makes me chuckle every time I look at it.

Kevin said some nice stuff about me on his blog (click here to read it), so I figured I'd link him. I don't know if I have enough readers to give him more readers, but so far we're the only ones who comment on each other's blog. Maybe this way things will change. But most likely not.

Lately I've been making an unusual amount of Simpsons references. And for people who know me, that means more than I normally make. Which is a lot to start with. No idea why, I just can't go a day without making a few.

The new season started today, and it made me laugh quite heartily. Thumbs up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home